– On behalf of the successfuly occupied factories of my country (Argentina) receive all our support and solidarity. Please RESIST, it works! Rossana Vanni
– I came over for the court case last Wednesday and was impressed with the show of solidarity and the resolve being shown by the Vestas workers. Can’t make it over this week so just wanted to wish you all the best with the campaign. Unity is strength! Mark Hoskins
– Good luck tomorrow. You are an inspiration to everyone who rejects the idiocy of the market economy. The idea that the only factory in this country making wind turbines should close is just ridiculous. Keep up the fight!! Richard Bradbury, Exeter SWP
– As former members of the Miners’ Support Group in Bonn, Germany, we’ve waited a long time for a really inspiring struggle for jobs against the brutal logic of capital. We’re now seeing factory occupations taking place in other parts of Europe, and your fight is a part of a growing movement. Let’s spread the news! So we say, all power to you! Put the wind up those who pledge billions to bankers and let working people pay for the crisis! Lothar, Mike, Steve, Michael, Andreas
– Our union branch discussed your struggle last week and all agreed to offer our full support for your courageous stand. Here’s hoping that you win again in court tomorrow morning! Charlie Hore, Secretary UNISON Voluntary Organisations branch
– Good Luck tomorrow with the Court case you have got support here from www.ecoterrarist.org. We will be posting updates and covering the event tomorrow on-line and on twitter and keeping the Vestas protest map up to date. Eco T
– Bravo to you. Many people are behind you and I am one of them. Good luck tomorrow. Arthur Smith (low grade comic)
…and everyone involved in the Save Vestas campaign – save Vestas, save jobs, save the planet!